Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another Christmas in the trenches

Hello, fellow bloggernauts. Sorry I have dropped off the face of the earth for the past few weeks. No, I have not been abducted by aliens or sent to the dungeon by the evil overlords....just been busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest with the day job.

In prior posts, I mentioned that my company had been acquired and that has turned my 50 hour weeks into 60 and more.... but that is the worthy price of progress and I am actually having some fun and learning quite a bit in the process.

During my absence from blogging, I got "tagged" 4 or 5 times.... seems that in the blog world, just like meetings - if you are not there to say no, you get all the tasks! I'll be back to the table on that shortly. Needless to say, i can easily dig 5 skeletons out of my closet, but I will be hard pressed to name 5 new victims in the game.... stay tuned for my Tag Revenge!

No comments: